Monday, January 24, 2011

Talk Punny To Me (Tilteed.com)

I know what you're thinking, "Gee slacker, when are we going to see you print again?" Believe me, when I say I've been working on it. Some things become a priority over my drawing for the moment, which ultimately makes me weep bitter tears, but I think I may be done for the winter's lull and hopefully will be back in full swing soon. So what do I do to satiate those who want to see a print? Simple. I grovel to my boss at Tilteed.com and ask him if he could feed one of his own starving artists. Nah, you guys know that's not how it goes over there. I love working for Tilteed and I encourage anyone interested in printing with us to hit me up (at the Tilteed email on the side bar). In the meantime, I suggest you check out a slightly modified version of a piece I did a couple years ago: Ewe-Boat. Yes it's a horrible pun, but face it, that's what you people love... deep down inside. And if you don't love it... BAHHHHHHHHH!

It's available for $12 from Monday, January 24th 12pm PST through Thursday, January 27th 12pm PST









No comments: