Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jazz May Have a New Home (Goodjoe.com)

After debating for a bit here, I decided to pull the shirt from teextile and try it at Goodjoe.com instead. It happens, and I probably should have listened to Nathan when he first ooh'd and ahh'd over it. I'll learn in time. I have it up there in a few different colors: one with the original white hair and face, and one with black hair and face. Vote for them when they upload, please. They should be up soon. I'm sure that Nathan will be elated to see them at Goodjoe.com finally.

*update: Jourdan sent me a message telling me that they won't be separated, I'll be able to load them all on to one vote block. So I also submitted the cranberry version as well for viewing. It's all the same file, just a matter of the inks being changed, depending on the shirt color.








No comments: